Clinical Care Assessment
The Perfect Companion provides personalized care plans for all levels of care: from companions, to caregivers, to hospice caregivers.
The first step in providing exceptional in home care is getting to know you. Our free assessment covers a wide range of areas. The clinical care assessment represents the first step in our process. We conduct weekly follow-up meetings with our clients and family caregivers to deepen our relationship, enabling us to continually improve quality of care and address needs as they emerge.
During our free assessment we:
- Discuss your physical needs, including nutrition, medication, medical conditions, disabilities, physical limitations, and anything that affects your daily life
- Talk about your psychological, social, and emotional needs
- Identify the traits you seek in a caregiver
- Assess your home and give suggestions for improving safety
- Develop an individualized care plan